Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I got tagged so I will do my best to answer: This is for you Kristin

Eight Shows I Love To Watch:
Smallville
America's Next Top Model
Um, all I watch are cartoons
Wow Wow Wubzi
Little Bear
Little Bill
Franklin
Oswald (sorry I only get to indulge in two shows a week that I love)

Eight Of My Favorite Restaurants:
In and Out
Anzio Landing
Cravings
I don't get to go out very often so I kind of suck at this game!
Paradise Bakery
LaSpasada (Italian Deli)
?
?
?
Yesterday:
Had 5 other children to watch plus my two
Changed 15 diapers
Took a Shower
Played Snakes with William
Watched Little Mermaid for the 100th time
Gave the kids a bath
Gave Steve a kiss goodnight
Read 2 chapters of Jesus the Christ

Eight Things I am Looking Forward To:

Having zero medical bills
Quiting one of my jobs
Teaching William to ride a bike
Helping Cheyenne develop
Going out with my husband on a date more often.
Visiting with friends during the holidays
I know I am last to do this but reading the Twillight series. I think I will see the movie first though.
Taking a family vacation.

Eight Things On My Wish List:
Healthy children this winter
Stop working and watch my children grow.
To paint the inside of my home.
A new mattress.
William to sleep in his own room.
Continued health for my parents
A better job for Steve.
A garden


Eight People I Tag:
Not many people know I have a blog so if anyone would like to go ahead..

1 comment:

Six Skinners said...

Aaaahhhh...Thanks for playing along. Your the best.