Wednesday, December 9, 2009

William's day!


Happy Birthday to my boy he is 4!. I love him so much, he has grown so much not only in height and weight but he is becomming a wonderful young boy. He does so good in preschool and loves going to primary. I am so proud to be his mom! He still loves to give me kisses and hug's all the time and is very sweet (not) to his sister. He is learning to be a big helper and help do things around the house. He makes his mom and dad very proud. I love you W Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

I just love that kid! It always makes my day when I hear "Sister Nevitt!" and get a big hug. You do have reason to be proud! He is WONDERFUL!

Anonymous said...

Your kiddos are very cute!!! they grow too fast for sure....


hey..did you hear about Mesa High being shut down next year??something about Mesa not being able to keep it with money and all.....

Six Skinners said...

Gosh...He's 4 already? Where did the time go?

Your kids are too cute.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE WILL!!!