Monday, May 10, 2010

Everyday is Mothers Day




What more can you ask for? Every day is Mothers day! Even though yes a mother does most, she does recieve the best rewards daily. What more can you want then a Mom your the best, YOU are my favorite MOM! Huge amounts of hugs and kisses and so much more. I love being William and Annie's mom, yes sometimes it's difficult not a day goes by that I say to my own mother " How did you do it with 6? I only have two and I want to run away" I admit that it's really the hardest job but I won't and could never give my two weeks notice because of what joy they bring into my life. I appreciate all that they teach me on a daily basis but I had the greatest training by a proffesional, some may know her as Brenda but we know her as MIMI. I couldn't ask for a better mother and friend. She truly is my best friend in so many ways. I don't care how much money my husband was offered to move I could never leave my Mother.

No comments: