Monday, July 5, 2010

4th of July







Went to Mimi's house for 4th of July celebration. Since it was on Sunday we just watched fireworks from our ward building and some from our backyard. Took a swim and ate some yummy mexican food with my brother and his family along with Mimi and Bumpa.
I remember growing up and our family along with the two other families would go to a 4th of July celebration. I can't remember where it was but we always had such a great time. I hope that in the future my family can celebrate 4th of July in a way that my children would remember, when they look back on their life.

1 comment:

Autumn said...

Hey Farrah we used to go to the SRP celebration which was at the Peara Club. Not sure if I spelled it right. John Biggs always invited us and the Dewitts and I think sometimes the Abbotts came too.