Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Fun


William is always so happy to get new toy's!

This is what we set up till almost midnight, what fun we had.


This was the Kids running into the Living room to see what Santa brought them. Look at his face!



The kids Christmas Sunday dress clothes.
Mimi and Bumpa joined us to open gifts, what a wonderful day it was. I remember when I was little bugging my parents to open presents and how excited me and my siblings were. What a great gift it is to watch my children open their gifts. Later that day we went to my Mom and Dad's for lunch with my siblings and we laughed and talked and had such a great time. We missed having my sister Audra and brother Heath and their families here but I hope next year they will join us. I love being with my family on the holidays, they are my greatest gift!




2 comments:

Amy from Our Dish said...

Farrah, those kids are just too cute!!! What a fun Christmas!

BeckyinQC said...

Ahhhh. . .your kiddos are so sweet! I love that you got a picture of them on their way to the tree! I'm glad your Christmas was good.

Thank you for the diapers by the way!