Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My Babies 1st Day's



Yesterday and Today have been our first's (preschool, Kindergarten)

Annie began at her preschool with a lady in our ward, she is so thrilled to be going to school and learning and I am hoping that this will help with her attention and attitude. Mornings with Annie are rough she is a night owl and loves to sleep in. Preschool I hope is going to get her on a better morning schedule. I look forward to watching her grow. She is also starting Ballet and Soccer soon so we are keeping her busy

William's first day really isn't his first day of Kindergarten. William went to Kindergarten last year at the district school near our home. This year I signed him up at the Charter school (Ben Franklin) and I am so excited with their curriculum and teaching. He goes with one of his best friends and I am so excited for him. William will start up with his Karate class and playing soccer again soon, so I am keeping him active.


No comments: