Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Our little Miracle




Having children with me is always a surprise. William was supposed to be Reagan (Surprise) and my little Cheyenne came a little too early. Cheyenne has brought so much joy into our lives. She has been such a wonderful baby since we have brought her home.




My water broke on Thursday and the hospital according to their calculations stated that I was only 28 weeks and that they couldn't deliver my baby. I was airlifted to Good Sam and laid in bed until the following Tuesday when Cheyenne was tired of waiting and came into this world. She was born at 2:22am weighing 3lbs 5oz and 18in long. We love our "Annie". This has been a great 1st year and her brother is just crazy about her. Happy Birthday big girl.

3 comments:

Smith Family said...

It's been a YEAR alREADY!!

Six Skinners said...

One Year? Really? Happy Birthday Baby!!! She is so CUTE!!!

Heath Reed said...

Boy she is a big girl, especially since she was so impatient and wanted to come early. :) cant believe that she is 1 already. Time sure fly’s.