Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day

Sunday night Cheyenne wasn't feeling well, Steve and I were up every two hours with her. Maternal instict told me that she had an ear infection. I was able to take her to the urgent care on Monday and sure enough two ear infections and strep throat. She was put on a heavy dose of antibiotics. So we kept Labor day low key. My mom invited us over for hamburger/hot dogs and swimming. William loves to see his cousins and go swimming with his Bumpa so we headed over about 4pm. I blew up water balloons for the kids to throw, William swam and had the time of his life throwing balloons at his older cousins. I asked him what his favorite part of the day was and he said swimming with my best friend and throwing a balloon at Meghan. I love that he is not hard to please. It was nice for me not to have to worry about dinner either. Overall it turned out to be a good day. Cheyenne started feeling better and even chowed down on a hotdog too.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Ear infections are the worst!!! For EVERYONE! Hope she is better soon.